• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BB-2 echo boards

Chainsawgang

Jan 19, 2007
Georgia
Is it very difficult to adjust the presets on one of these echo boards ? I have one with a very delayed response that has NO external controls. I would like to reset it. Everything is inside the radio, looks like it wouldn't be very tough to do.

I finally got around to trying out one of these boards and I was rather impressed with it's performance. I'd say very close to a Astatic echo board but I think the BB-1 is slightly better in the tuning department. Awesome feature is that it can be tuned just for that slight echo in the radio with the on board pots and a on/off switch added to the radio to shut down the board if need be. This is really great for the users that are just looking for that little extra in there audio without having to mess with the dual pots installed on the radio. But the BB-1's come with both ,just unplug the on board pots and plug in the dual controls and add them to your radio like that. The choice is yours. I've used many echo boards and I still think the TRB-1 is the best , but the BB-1 I find to be a respectable echo board. Just do a Internet search under Bandit Echo Board and IM sure you will come up with something. (VR3 on the board is audio)
im002041iv9.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.