• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Blue tooth CB's

it routes the call through the cb radio . you push a button (on the 29 version) on the mic when a call comes through .then you hear the call through what ever cb speaker you are using and talk using the mic .
heres the cobra manual for the 29 blurtooth http://cobra.com/downloads/29LTDBT_MANL_vB.pdf

the whole purpose of bluetooth on a phone was to have a cordless and wireless way to use the phone . i dont care for bluetooth on my phone anyway , but i do chuckle everytime i see some self important idiot with a blue light blinking on the side of their head . i guess bluetooth for walkman radios with two headsets (and a blinking blue light on both ears HAHAHAHAHA) is next . im not suggesting people dont ude bluetooth , i love the charlie brown xmas tree look many of these folks have !!!

this bluetooth system uses a corded mic (the 29's mic) .
oh well................ , i guess "if we build it they will come" was the motto for the design team on this radio .

it routes the call through the cb radio . you push a button (on the 29 version) on the mic when a call comes through .then you hear the call through what ever cb speaker you are using and talk using the mic .
heres the cobra manual for the 29 blurtooth http://cobra.com/downloads/29LTDBT_MANL_vB.pdf

the whole purpose of bluetooth on a phone was to have a cordless and wireless way to use the phone . i dont care for bluetooth on my phone anyway , but i do chuckle everytime i see some self important idiot with a blue light blinking on the side of their head . i guess bluetooth for walkman radios with two headsets (and a blinking blue light on both ears HAHAHAHAHA) is next . im not suggesting people dont ude bluetooth , i love the charlie brown xmas tree look many of these folks have !!!

this bluetooth system uses a corded mic (the 29's mic) .
oh well................ , i guess "if we build it they will come" was the motto for the design team on this radio .

My sentiments exactly on the phone but in the case of operator safety hopefully I'm proven wrong as I would rather see a person driving with this setup as opposed to several people strung out on the side of the road due to some idiot being distracted by a phone call.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.