• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Blue Waffle Busted???

Don't know. If he would have stuck to harassing people on 19 he would have gotten away with it longer. :ROFLMAO:

They were saying the DHS paid a visit. Something about terroristic threats.
You really have watch your language and who you are talking about. Even an implied threat against the president will get you a visit from the United States Secret Service.
You instantly go from an anonymous to being a target on their radar. Once you have that attention nothing in your life will ever be private again.

As far as I know he is still on. Or was as of last week with the blah blah blah crap. Been hearing a very loud jetsons ring on 38lsb lately as well. There will always be idiots that get their rocks off by annoying others. Makes them feel in control. If he hasn't been paid a visit I am sure he may one day.

i ignore them like the plague,other wise the attention spurs them on.....look for the good contacts

I agree 100%. I also feel that the littlest attention gives them the aknowlageme t thay obviously need in order to fire there delusional over inflated importance of self.
i ignore them like the plague,other wise the attention spurs them on.....look for the good contacts

You may be confusing blue waffle with a station 5140. He's another 38 lsb nut who goes on and on about people threatening him. I recently heard him say (several times) someone called home land security on him with a false clame of terroristic threats. He constantly bickers with a couple of other stations. According to his words it was a guy in Ohio who called HLS. Sad life some people live. Honestly I pray for all who are lost. One never knows what type of traumatic event has mentally damaged these folks. Happy DX'ING.
They were saying the DHS paid a visit. Something about terroristic threats.

Reactions: The War Wagon
As far as I know he is still on. Or was as of last week with the blah blah blah crap. Been hearing a very loud jetsons ring on 38lsb lately as well. There will always be idiots that get their rocks off by annoying others. Makes them feel in control. If he hasn't been paid a visit I am sure he may one day.
He is the same guy that sits on the radio all day bullying people and talking down to them. In fact I heard him telling somebody on channel 38 to " put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger." and then LAUGH maniacally about it. He's a piece of work! He thinks he's smarter than everybody and that he won't get caught. He's paranoid, delusional, and needs to be on medication or better yet locked up in a mental institution.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.