• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bob 85 UK

we know jazz can't talk much further than the kebab shop unless he rides seatcover for his mate but where are you mac,
i worked colorado day before yesterday, i will dust off the magmount and get out in the fields if you still have your radio gear.

jazzsinger get out there tomorrow on 27.580.00 or 27.590.00 i will roll a gate on you if your in scotland i have been talking 30dbs there for two weeks... it seem to be starting earlier my time now 8:00am to 11:00am...scotland seems to be a hot spot for me right now

robb,
i was out there well before 4040 and listening for him, the squeeky sound is likely the audio based compressor in the 703, my voice aint squeeky,
the klv spoils the audio with any more drive or keeps dropping out if i turn the compressor off,
i can't make the trip in these conditions on 10w without the compressor where the icom sound pretty good,

i worked about 40 east and central usa stations on am yesterday with good reports in a short time using an old am/fm cb,

if you heared me you should have given me a shout ;)

Remember Bob,ICOM = I Can Only Monitor :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.