• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Browning s23/r27

Status
Not open for further replies.

512RI

Aug 31, 2011
I've had this radio for over 15 years. It works good and receive is excellent. There are some scratches (non major) but no dents and everything works as it should. Comes with stock d104. Excellent audio reports.

$150 plus shipping

400261828.jpg

400261839.jpg

Will post if i get my Siltronix back,might go get it,im retired and have all the time in the world.Road trip,hehe,from Missouri,and see some frends with R.I. State Police,thats the cool thing of being retired cop,you have frends everywhere...havent heard from the guy since the 11th...

I dont know if there

ever was a Browning,he has my Siltronix 1011d and we where to trade.So i guess im out a radio.Im giving him a few days.I sent it the 2nd.And he never sent me his.If he even has one.

have his address

as of now wouldnt do bussiness with him.I will post if i get my radio back,i havent heard from him in 5 days,no siltronix back or browning...I will post his address as of the 1st here and on ebay and qrz.com...73s de n0zna

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.