• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

call sign / forum name

26OD004 :)

I've been quite active lately with all the nice conditions we've been having, been hanging around on .385 in the afternoons for the US DX, usually on the triple nickle any other time. Had some great openings to Pacific/Asia for the past couple of weeks, can't remember it being this good since the early 2000's, long may it continue :)

265 Ontario Canada Moving Mobile
or 9RCR265

i usually squeek through a couple of contacts a day on the drive home, best results once i climb the mountain brow...hard to write and drive at the same time tho too so.... can't wait to get a base station of some sort set up so i can start logging
normally listening on 555 and floating up or down when i hear the louder stations qsy

idea for the op..

what about editing original post to contain a master list, update once someone new adds contact info? if this list gets big it would be a lot easier to just hit first post to see if anyone is recognizable.

just a thought........ :)

Posting name sez it all

And Mike... I talked to one one sunday afternoon on a rare short skip w/43wr014 out of west Au.. You are my only contact so far into Alberta....

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.