• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

can anyone hear me?

d

I hang out mostly on 26.915 when shooting skip. I go by 'LoneWolf' in DX Land. Ya might hear me from the big truck, the pickup or at home in the Wolf's Den in TN. I'll be listening for ya'll.

LoneWolf TN

if it was on 38 ower side it was probably be usually the only freq in 1-40 that i run, other than the occasional trip to chanel 6 to see if i still got what it takes.lol
also listen for my new call, just got it last night Needle Bender 123 up michigan

Needle bender is on 38 Lower most of the time. And thank god i dont have a needle or it would bend when he talks. ;) Great sounding station. Hope to hear you all out their some time. CDX197

Needle Bender

I talked with someone the other night who called themselves needleBender. I'm from N.M. On 38 lsb. I call myself "161 from N.M." That was the last contact i made for the night.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.