• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Radios Plus

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
CB Radios, Antennas and Accessories - CB Radios Plus

Sorry if they've been mentioned before. Radio bud mentioned them to me today. Never visited their site before.

Sell lots of stuff. They have the best prices on a FEW items. Other things are high....but some are pretty darn good. Like General Lees for $179 and RCI 2970N2 for $399. A few other good prices here and there. Worth adding to your look-see list when shopping around.

Tastes like chicken

purchased some things from them I think two years ago or so, good people

I heard that rumor after I purchased from them so I called and asked. They assured me they were not affiliated with him at all.

Perhaps I was lied to, no telling but I prefer to believe they were telling me the truth.

edit to add:

ok I reverse searched cb radio plus' phone number and it comes back to cbradiosplus/ Jeff M. in Callahan, Florida, surely Kersnowski isn't involved with them

Just bought a P10K from them. Great communication, fast shipping, excellent customer service.

First buy from them, and will not be the last as long as they operate the same way every time.

so they have an actual store?

Kind of surprises me. I got the impression they were just an online retailer. Nice to know.

Ohmygosh!
No more "WireWeasel"?!?
Where is one to go now - for all of ones 'wire and weasel needs'?
What happened?
Just so long as your signal still covers Dixie like the dew; then it is OK...

I thought their power supplies are a bit too pricey.
Especially when one factors in the shipping cost - to ship them heavy buggers...

Last edited:
yes they have a real store. prob one of the largest in the us i would say. they are also the connex distributors for the entire us . rci is in the process of setting up a warranty repair centre there now. yep its a real store allright.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.