• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Repair service needed in San Jose CA

norcalredman

Jan 29, 2011
Hello,

I am seeking the services of a qualified, honest and reliable CB repair person.
The equipment I need to have diagnosed and repaired 40 channel radios and several mics Turner and Astatic. Please advise if you know someone whom is reasonable on fees.

Well, maybe "Clyde's Corner" in Hayward CA - don't know if they have a tech these days though. Then there is a trucker/CB Shop in Ripon CA - in the Central Valley 45 mi East of San Jose. And there is "The Radio Shop" down South in Ontario CA. Those are the only ones I know of . . .

The Radio Shop in Ontario,ca is the best one that I know of. Last time I checked, they didn't have a web address Their located at 4055 E. Guasti Rd. in Ontario #101. (909) 390 5056 My brother lives in Morgan Hill just south of you and that's where he sends all of his stuff.

The technician's name at Clyde's Corner is Bill. He has been at this for many years and my colleagues and I have always found him honest in his dealings.

needing some advise

i have a a problem with my radio squealing when i try to run power i use a power mic and a galaxy dx33 i know cheap stuff but i am a poor boy who is actually a shade tree tech who works on these things and have been for about a year so i dont know everything but am askingt someone hopefully who might have a suggestion. thanks to you guys and holler at striker 330 north eastern oklahoma if you get a chance on one of those good skip days thanks for any ADVISE....

The Radio Shop in Ontario,ca is the best one that I know of. Last time I checked, they didn't have a web address Their located at 4055 E. Guasti Rd. in Ontario #101. (909) 390 5056 My brother lives in Morgan Hill just south of you and that's where he sends all of his stuff.

Chris is known to be an outstanding technician and was trained by Doc Bill Goode who was THE Radio Technician Extraordinare of the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Chris services radios from all over the US and now receives radios from overseas.

You can call and make arrangements for shipping or walk in the radio. The shop is located near the I-15 and I-10 interchange.

I have had several dozen radios serviced by Chris and have recommended him to numerous friends.

Charles

Chris is known to be an outstanding technician and was trained by Doc Bill Goode who was THE Radio Technician Extraordinare of the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Chris services radios from all over the US and now receives radios from overseas.

You can call and make arrangements for shipping or walk in the radio. The shop is located near the I-15 and I-10 interchange.

I have had several dozen radios serviced by Chris and have recommended him to numerous friends.

Charles

I just shipped my Galaxy 44 to him, he said to expect about a 4 week wait.

Good radio techs and gunsmiths...always expect others to be in line ahead of you.

It's too bad that Bill Nadzam of Bills two way in Morgan Hill isn't still working on radios, he was the owner of the chipswitch and was did all my mods when I lived in Hollister.
Great tech.

I talk to Bill every once in the while. He is in Cambell now. He is talking of reopening shop. I bought the last 20 or so messenge amps and other things that he had. I also asked him about the chipswitch he said the in no blanks to be found so he can burn some more. Thanks Ben

I talk to Bill every once in the while. He is in Cambell now. He is talking of reopening shop. I bought the last 20 or so messenge amps and other things that he had. I also asked him about the chipswitch he said the in no blanks to be found so he can burn some more. Thanks Ben

I contacted him via facebook, after my conversation i noticed that his site is still up, and he has some things still for sale on his site.

I was wondering if he was still making the Chipswitch since Lincoln's and Hr's are no longer being made...thanks!

Hello,

I am seeking the services of a qualified, honest and reliable CB repair person.
The equipment I need to have diagnosed and repaired 40 channel radios and several mics Turner and Astatic. Please advise if you know someone whom is reasonable on fees.

If you are looking for a good San Francisco CB Service, always remember the some things in your mind. I think it is good if you can look for a CB repair shop that hires only Certified mechanics. In this way you can be sure that your CB is in a good hands and that they will get the repairs in perfect way.There are many good auto services in San Francisco that offer very high quality CB services.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.