• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Repair shop outside of Houston TX

oil2gas

Apr 5, 2010
Guys I am not a repairman or a electronic engineer but I found this shop about 50 milles southwest of Houston on US 59 on your way to Laredo Tx all points to Mexico. He is a whiz with the Galaxys and he is very easy on your wallet . The problem is that he is in the old downtown area one mile off the freeway but will give you his mumber and address. Will take my two yaesus for him to chck out and will see but at this time I am very pleased with what he did for my DX66V
Is This Country Great or What
James Morgan
268 Apple Lane
El Campo TX
979 618 0340

OIl2Gas

Guys I am not a repairman or a electronic engineer but I found this shop about 50 milles southwest of Houston on US 59 on your way to Laredo Tx all points to Mexico. He is a whiz with the Galaxys and he is very easy on your wallet . The problem is that he is in the old downtown area one mile off the freeway but will give you his mumber and address. Will take my two yaesus for him to chck out and will see but at this time I am very pleased with what he did for my DX66V
James Morgan
268 Apple Lane
El Campo TX
979 618 0340

OIl2Gas

I harvested rice in El Campo TX back in 1989 and if you want a great steak go to Greek Bros. Grill, you won't be disappointed.

133 S Mechanic St
El Campo, TX 77437
(979) 543-1757

http://www.greekbros.com/main
http://greekbros.dreamhosters.com/pdf/menu08.pdf

James Morgan
268 Apple Lane
El Campo TX
979 618 0340

OIl2Gas

Thank You for the info. I am far away from El Campo Tx. but i will pass this info along to my truck drivin brothers.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.