• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cb Yeticom optima 10-11-12 meter AM/FM/SSB Rare hard to find

Well you do not see them in the USA much. In my area I am easily the only person inside of 50-100 miles using one. The price plus $65 shipping makes them a hard sell compared to other models. If not for a NOS one I got off Ebay $100 less than through Dave and with free shipping I would not own one. Nothing wrong with the radio but it is priced to high. The face plate is not serviceable should anything go bad or wear out like the pots and the face is made from really cheap parts so not really durable. Nothing is worse than having a PCB that is perfect but the control face is trashed and non-repairable. To make things worse the face is micro-controller controlled so again 10-40 years from now it will be a boat anchor.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.