• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDE-Han II Antenna Rotor VERY NICE!

silvereagle1

May 4, 2012
Hi to all. I have a CDE Ham II Rotor This was used for a very short time years ago then taken down. I have the Moonraker that it was used on and it is still looks new. After it was taken down it was put inside in the basement and there it stayed for many years. The box got wet when a water line broke but no harm was done to the roter or the controler. All parts are there and it still has nice paint on it.The control box is very nice and works as it should. I tested it and both are working good. The man I bought it from sold me some other stuff as well all was in beter shape than i would have thought all of it was at least 8 out of a 10 in shape It has n-s-e-w leters marked around it from my testing it. I have 3 of these I am keeping 2 of them and saleing this one. I paid 275.00 for it and would like to get my money back. I am also looking for one more Corba 2000 GTL Base it would need to be stock no mods. Also a Corba 1000 as well. There are other base Raido's i like to not just Corba's. I have a PDL-2 that i have listed on here as well i might make some type of deal on both. Trades and offers welcome. God Bless.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.