• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX July contest

novakor

Apr 5, 2005
Reno,Nevada
Contest dates=Thursday, July 27th through Monday July 31st

Contest Frequencies:
Thursday July 27th 27.465LSB, 20AM, 27.530FM

Friday July 28th 27.475LSB, 21AM, 27.610FM.

Saturday July 29th 27.485LSB, 26.895AM, 27.410FM

Sunday July 30th 27.455LSB, 31AM, 27.530FM

Monday July 31st 27.435LSB, 26.945AM, 27.510 FM

27.375LSB may be used all days

Contest Times: Start

4PM Eastern Thursday
3PM Central Thursday
2PM Mountian Thursday
1PM Pacific Thursday

Times Frequency will change:
6AM Eastern
5AM Central
4AM Mountain
3AM Pacific

Contest Times: End
8PM Eastern Monday
7PM Central Monday
6PM Mountain Monday
5PM Pacific Monday

Please have ALL contacts posted 48 HOURS after contest has ended.

Good luck

Yup, nuttin here in VA either. Its about 8:30 EST 7/27/06. Maybe things will pickup later on this evening. Hope so, need to make as many contacts as I can before Sat. morning. Will be leaving for the beach and will be QRP in the mobile. If conDX are really good, maybe I'll make a few contacts on the road while topping out on a couple of the mtn.s I'll be crossing. Of course that also depends on the tolerance level of my wiffy, her twin sis and her hubby of our unshared interest in things Radio related.

73's :!:

Wayne C.

Hey Wayne,
I know exactly how you feel that you will be on vacation with people that are not into radio. Last month I did the Vacation thing on Sanibel Island with all the inlaws during the June CDX contest. Not one person had a single interest in radio. Needless to say I wasn't able participate in that contest. On my trip up to North Carolina in May was great. Had some awesome conditions with CDX 116, CDX 390 and CDX 44 during most of the trip up there, and some of the way back, all QRP!!! Hope you have the same luck, I'll be listening for you.

73's and have a safe drive.
Jim

Hey TripleJ sorry to here you missed the last couple of contest.But i would like to take the time to say thanks for using your CDX call during your road trips,sounds like you made a few contacts.Hope to here ya soon bud.

Airplane1 i know what you mean about bad storms,here in reno we have had are share of extreme thunder storms.

But over all DX has been good (not great) but lots of short skip that starts very late in the day and last until 11pm or later.
Good DXin to all
73,CDX-288

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.