• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX501

When I fired up my truck for my ride home, I kicked on the Ranger to see how the band was.......All I can say is WOW, conditions were off the hook.......20 over S9 singals, hundreds of ratched jawers DXn' on 38........After we signed off, your numbers clicked on who ya were........Sorry for memory lapse......LOL. Nextime, lets QSY to a quiet one and do some talkin'. I did hear you once again on 475 when I got home on the base.........Tried to give you one last shout, but couldn't make the trip.........I tell you what, your station was stompin' on everybody, when I hooked up with ya in the mobile.....NIce soundin' rig for sure.....73's my friend......Untill next time... :p

Yeah it was great finally getting to talk to you on the air Phil.
That mobile of yours sounds great.Ive had my beams pointed out west the past few days and I am glad I did.It was a hoot.38LSB was hopping.
I ran Yaesu in the 70s spent the 80s in the Army and then I went Kenwood in the 90s and now I run all Icom.IC746Pro and an IC738 for base.
Heil goldline mic on the PRO and a SilverSalute with Heil HC5 element on the 738.
Yeah I went to 475 for a few minutes and then I turned my rig off.Sorry I didnt here ya.I probably had shut it off or was getting a lot of QRM.I usually am on 38LSB.
Hope to catch you again 73s.

Hey Jeff, Glad to make a QSO with ya while it lasted........Didn't realize it was you untill after we signed off. :p The 2510 was sounding good man.........Hope to do it again........73's

Hey Cheech, thanks.....I drug up from work early on Friday, kicked on radio around noon for the drive home.......Man o man, what a beehive on 38LSB........Conditions were off the hook......There was some big radio's coming in on my RX. I was running the Cobra 148gtl that Justin tuned up......Of course I had the Texas Star going as well......hehe........I wish I could of had the chance to QSO with you bud...........Maybe next time.........Hopefully we'll have some great conditions this weekend. 73's for now....... ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.