• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CFMoto ATVs

Dopple

Apr 9, 2022
I've gotten the itch to get myself a 4 wheeler. I've had seat time on 3 & 4 wheelers since I was a kid. I do own an 84 Honda 200x trike, but it's still in need of work to get it running well. I was thinking of a utility quad, they seem to be a decent mix of fun and utility. After looking at a Tracker 600 (built by Textron, same as an Arctic Cat) at Cabela's in PA, that seemed about the right size vs price for me. As I usually do, I start looking at other brands, and asking around on forums... a friend of mine mentioned the CFMoto brand. Ok, chinesium, but they also partner with Yamaha and KTM. Anyone on here have any experience with this brand? I know they went thru a major overhaul for the 2023 models, got a 5HP bump on the 600 class engine.

This is the one I'm eyeballing near me: https://www.maddiesny.com/ATVs-CFMO...ngton-NY-f0af2b5f-d338-4b29-9977-b02e010aa5c7

The cf moto quads have a 5 year warranty I think which is good, I bought 2 new 21 Polaris sportsman 570's which came with 6 month warranty.

Where did you see the 5 year warranty on the CF's? Everywhere I look says 1 year.

Lots of fine print in that warranty, I see shorter times as I read more. The US warranty is way shorter tho:

All CFMOTO off road vehicles come with a limited one-year warranty, and all* CFMOTO motorcycles come with a limited two-year warranty (*Papio comes with a limited one-year warranty). Complete details can be found in your owner's manual or by downloading one on the CFMOTO website.
A 30-DAY WARRANTY coverage period applies to all new CFMOTO vehicles in relation to the vehicle’s:
  • Battery
  • Spark Plugs
  • Air Filters
  • Oil and Fuel Filters
A 90-DAY WARRANTY coverage period applies to all new CFMOTO vehicles in relation to the vehicle’s:
  • Drive Belt
  • Gear Shift, CVT, and Wet Clutch
  • Throttle and Brake Cables
  • Front/Rear Rims
  • Front/Rear Tires
  • Front/United Brake Pads or Shoes
  • Front/United Brake Discs or Drums
  • Wheel or Steering Stem Bearings and Seals
  • Rubber Parts/Engine Mounts/Grips/Boots
  • Brake or Clutch Levers
  • Floor Boards or Pegs
  • ATV Winch (if equipped)