• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CHECK THIS OUT 01:02:03 04/05/06.

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
On Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 o'clock, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.

I am not staying up for it either

I see this posted everywhere, what about in 2106, 2206, 2306, etc? I think that it will happen again, maybe not in my lifetime.

I remember like it was yesterday , i was at work and we had the local radio station on that day , the dj announced it was 3:45 on 6-7-89 (no seconds that time)

as odd as it may have been ? almost 17 years later ,I didn't forget something like that ? On July 20,1969 (I was 10 years old) Neil Armstrong took a walk on the moon some 240,000 miles from earth !!(imagine that !!!) Now that was totally AWESOME !!! I more then likely had to much time on my hands that day as well (-: but what a story it was to tell.

Switch Kit said:
as odd as it may have been ? almost 17 years later ,I didn't forget something like that ? On July 20,1969 (I was 10 years old) Neil Armstrong took a walk on the moon some 240,000 miles from earth !!(imagine that !!!) Now that was totally AWESOME !!! I more then likely had to much time on my hands that day as well (-: but what a story it was to tell.

AND to this day people are STILL saying that never happened, we were never on the moon.

all of us

all of us have to much time to think about stupid pointless stuff like who came up with the idea that the world was going to end in the year 2000? well im still waiting the earth is still here and im not dead! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That won't ever happen again.

Not altogether true. The European standard format is Day/Month/Year, instead of the Month/Day/Year USA standard.

SO, at three seconds after 1:02 AM on May 4, you'll see it again.

But only if your time/date is displayed in Euro-standard format.

Sometimes I just can't resist a post that's a (nearly) complete waste of time in the first place.

Sometimes I just can't resist a post that's a (nearly) complete waste of time in the first place.

We all waste some kind of time Nomad ,it just depends on how one looks at it ? You couldn't resist (-: Mick Jagger said ......Time was on his side but he also said that Time waits for know one. The one that tends to make me think (could I be wasting my time here?) is that most people sleep 1/3 of there lives away ,Hmmmmmm ? I personally haven't slept that much in some 25 years or so , IM 46 ,I've averaged 5 to 6 hours per day as far back as I can remember , so I basically only sleep a quarter to 1/5 of my life away , maybe that will change one day ? but it's all that I really seem to need.Does that mean i get to live longer ? Hmmm... Could I possibably have to much time on my hands ? or is that only something that folks like to say when they would rather not hear what there hearing in the first place ? Hmmmmmm Nothing wrong with having something to think about ,that's why millions of people do cross word puzzles, but you know what Nomad , IM light years away from ever even coming close to perfect , (even though I do my best to get it right with practice) and as far as wasting my time goes or even your's for that matter , I tend to have a little bit more time on my hands then most so there's a good possibility that I could waste a little of it along the way and maybe somebody else's without even trying. (-: especially if you just read my post and didn't have a clue where I was coming from in the first place. Peace .oh yeah ,while IM at it ..this year in June on the 6th .guess what boys .............do do do do do do do do do do do .....6-6-6

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.