• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Chipswitched Lincoln

Yota

Apr 23, 2005
Boston, Ma
I just got a Lincoln..It has been sitting for over a year I think ? Does it need to be reprogramed ? I am having some problems with it...Any help is needed..Peace Yota

I have all the Paper work for the Chipswitch...Just curious if any of you had a problem with one sitting for a while ??? Sounding Garbled on SSB on TX and DX..? I cannot clean them up with the Clarifier either ???

Peace Yota

my opinon it needs an alignment.. are you running it off a power supply or in the mobile? for an alignment i would send it to premeire they do an awsome job with the lincolns...

Lincoln Misbehaving

Yota, there are two guys regarded as experts on the forum here, Rogerbird and Doc. Both have reputations for dealing with problems on these radio's. While I have not used Doc's services I have used Rogerbirds and my chip switched HR2510 really screams. You might like to give either of them a pm to find out what the problem is likely to be.

Murray

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.