• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Club callsign and Repeater reg callsign

ke7vvt

May 15, 2009
I have a question about who signs where on the club callsign form, here is the page that has a link to the form.

ARRLWeb: Instructions for NCVEC Quick-Form 605 Application for Amateur Operator/Primary Station License

Specifically
Club Station Licenses

This section must be signed by the club license trustee and by another responsible club official. The trustee must hold an FCC issued amateur license of any class except Novice. The responsible club official must be an officer of the club. He or she MUST NOT be the same person as the club license trustee.

There is a professor and student scenario. Would it be better for the professor to be the "trustee" and the student the "club official" or the other way around?

Also, for Utah frequency coordination The Utah VHF Society - Frequency Coordination I have the same question, "Trustee" and "Contact Person".

Thanks! And yes I have already sent an email to the UT freq coordinator asking the same question, but it has been awhile and I haven't got a response back.

I was thinking, K7WTF (Weber Technology Forum :))

...this is a professor and student scenario. Would it be better for the professor to be the "trustee" and the student the "club official" or the other way around?...

"better" ???? based on what criteria?

the FCC won't care either way.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.