• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 25 LTD TRB-1 Echo board / Galaxy 80 Combo

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
100_9971.JPG 100_9980.JPG Second generation 25 LTD with TRB-1 echo board very light talk back applied (RF Gain is wide open and the control is tide off in the radio), with AB Galaxy 80 amp ( MRF455) radio is set at 1.5 watt dk with a 20 watt pep audio swing ,can be set anywhere you want it (diode inline) NO CLIPs ! into the amp will do 20 watt DK to 80 watts audio pep . Older President 600 ohm stock mic works and sounds nicely . ( I personally would prefer a RK-56) echo set just right , dynamike set at about 12 or 1 o-clock you got a base station on wheels sounding situation . Set just right , no back ground modulation with the stock mic , (that's why I prefer the RK-56s in this situation) Radio and amp are in tip top working condition cosmatics are pretty good (amp is like new) . Comes with nice mini 8 coax jumper for radio and amp , new power cord , bracket and metal knobs. 160.00 Shipped Priority mail same day or next . Paypal works. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays. 100_9971.JPG 100_9980.JPG

Reactions: ExitThirteen

I guess things have changed around here a bit ? then again I've been out of the loop for a while now . I'll drop the combo down to 120.00 Shipped Priority ...........thanks for looking and Happy Holidays.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned