• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 32xlr

Price was right. Radio has no modulation VR , chances are a resistor inline with another or just replacing the one that's already there. (There's two of them) if running a amp is in mind ? chances are , just bringing the watts down for the amp will open the audio up on the radio more. I had one of these radios years ago , it was OK , but the one I had was old and rickity , digits were out on the channel display , and just turned out to be a OK TX and RX radio , nothing special. I personally hate radios that don't come with audio pot in them and are fixed factory with diodes and or resistors. Most radios like that end up clipped. But running a amp and just bring down the watts will open the audio up very nicely. I think in the end , you will be the best judge of this one Tex. Have fun. :)

That 32XLr

Im sure you got a good deal.Myself,the XLR series was the best. Im sure others would disagree . I think the Tram D60 has the same board,and the big brother to the 32 was the 135 base.I had a 32XLR once, man, it was loud.I liked all the switches on the front. I didnt care about the Ch 9 thing tho.those switches came in handy when adding extra channels.The face wasnt defaced by adding toggle switches.Right now I have a 132XLR with sideband.Its not going anywhere.I think you will be happy with that 32.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.