• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra Xl 450 (4 X Mrf 454s)

sorry forum , it's been a while and Image Shack and this forum has changed since I last was around. Looks like it's going to take me a while to get the picture thing right.

Aloha 15 and Retro , good to see you guys ! Guess you got through those hurricanes 15 ...good deal buddy , hope not to much damage . I sent you the info you need 13. Thanks guys.

13 got it Captain .......but much thanks all the same , unless 13 changes his mind before he gets home from work this evening ? Good to hear you be ok there 15mg ! yes my daughter lives on the big one Pahoa ......guess she said some got it worse then others and they had a mess to clean up. Everybody ok though.

It's on the way 13 , thank you very much for the quick payment. Hope you will enjoy the box. It's a good one ! Don't be to hard on it :) Thank you very much Forum.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20140820161405791.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20140820161405791.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
Switch!! Its great to see you aboard the boat!! Thats a great and true AB biased amplifier. Great and certainly honest seller people and one of the few left that Ill actually feel comfortable dealing with.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.