• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Colt 390

Tlag77

Jul 27, 2016
White Lake MI
So I saw a Colt 390 Black Shadow for sale. Is this radio any good? I did some googling on it not much came up so I was hoping somebody here could give me a little info on them.

if it's this one - - it's a nice radio that plays very well with an astatic echomax or 1104c. extra freqs were a little gappy from what I remember, but for straight CB it was a fine rig.

I talked the world on mine and was very sad when the smoke escaped.

if it's this one - - it's a nice radio that plays very well with an astatic echomax or 1104c. extra freqs were a little gappy from what I remember, but for straight CB it was a fine rig.

I talked the world on mine and was very sad when the smoke escaped.

I see you're a Michigander too! I am in Oakland County.

no experience with that one. if it had sideband I'd buy it out from under you for what he's asking.
keep in mind it's old enough you might need to re-cap it.
I'd probably feel satisfied if I got it for $20, happy if I could talk him down to $15. if you want to take the chance that someone else wants it and wait a month you might get it for $10.

Yeah, I thought it had sideband when I first looked it up and just realized that it didn't have it so blah. I'll wait around till I find the right deal on what i want.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.