• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

connex 3300 hp

I have a brand new CX-3300HP and can get about 75-80 watts w/o distortion and noise, But, I favor my old Galaxy DX88HL , I can get 100 out of it, and I like the echo board in it is alot better! I think it produces alot better sound than the new digital echos in the connex!

I have a brand new CX-3300HP and can get about 75-80 watts w/o distortion and noise, But, I favor my old Galaxy DX88HL , I can get 100 out of it, and I like the echo board in it is alot better! I think it produces alot better sound than the new digital echos in the connex!

I would like to see a Connex 3300HP do 75-80 watts out of them, And i have owned quite a few through out the years. I would also like to see a Galaxy DX88HL do 100 wts. I also have owned a few Connex 4300HP's and i have got 85 watts out of them. JMHO

I would sell it and get a Magnum S-3 or S-6. Better radio and they have all mode talk-back with a volume control on the front of the radio. Just my nickle.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.