• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Connex 4400 turbo vs General Lee

fireman32_14

Jun 11, 2011
As of right now i have a connex 4400 turbo i bought from radioactive radios, i had posted earlier that i thought i was lucky for getting a good one after reading all the bad stuff about them. Well after about a week of use the LED's are messed up on the radio and the audio has a buzzing sound in the background.. anyway i just ordered a General Lee from sparkys. Hope i like it, how do you think it will sound and work in comparison to my 4400?

For starters, you are comparing a dual final radio to what I think is a single final being fed through an onboard 4 pill PA.

I think if you send that Connex to Sparkys or Custom CB and have it fixed correctly you would throw stones at the general, Although they are both very nice radios.

You will be happy with the G.L. but as they stated No Comparison. But you can buy a nice little Texas Star or Palomar, Fat Boy, And the list goes on n on. What i am getting at is a 250 watt amp would do nice behind that General Lee. Better than the Connex 4400 Turbo. And BTW The Connex 4600 Turbo was better built than the new 4400. JMO.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.