• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Craigslist has changed

CL looks the same to me

I am beginning to notice conflicting accounts about whether CL is the same or it is different.
It has changed for me and for some of the others that have posted in this thread, but maybe not for all.
I don't know if they selectively choose what format your page is or not.
But as soon as they started with the pic view, grid veiw, etc my CL quit working like it did before.
I can only see one page and no more.
No scroll bar, no page up/down and my scroll wheel does nothing.

Thanks

I just checked CL on IE, Firefox and Chrome, works fine on all three. Only change I've seen recently are the "buttons" at the upper left of the screen allowing different viewing options.

I been away from CL for awhile and now it seems to display differently on my screen.
I can only see the first page. (most recent)
No scroll bar to mouse over, scroll wheel does nothing, page up/down does nothing.
Anybody experience similar to this?
Any ideas or suggestions I should do/try.

I have been wondering the same thing about my CL. Then I saw this post and found that Im not the only one. I have the same laptop and I didnt change anything at all. The text is moved to the middle of the screen. Not the first intial categories page, but when clicking on an individual post the text is centered in the screen. I have comcast outside Philadelphia if that matters. i thought something was up with my comuter settings. Id say its been maybe a month since its changed to that format.

I have been wondering the same thing about my CL. Then I saw this post and found that Im not the only one. I have the same laptop and I didnt change anything at all. The text is moved to the middle of the screen. Not the first intial categories page, but when clicking on an individual post the text is centered in the screen. I have comcast outside Philadelphia if that matters. i thought something was up with my comuter settings. Id say its been maybe a month since its changed to that format.

Seems about right.....1 month.
I talked to a friend of mine that messes with computers a lot and he had me to clear my driver history and such as that but it still the same.
Anyway it gave me some ideas to try..... if I find the resolution to this situation of mine I will post the about the fix in here.

Problem fixed.
Just now I discovered what the problem was with the way CL was displaying on my monitor.
I decided that it was time to spend the time and effort to make a more determined attempt to figure out the problem.
Fornutaley it did not take long to discover that the FORMAT: 'regular' 'mobile' had been changed to 'mobile'.
Upon chaning it back to 'regular' it was back to the way it was before the problem started.
How it got that way I don't have a clue.

Thanks to all those that participated.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.