• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Craigslist Nonsense

Having only seen like one of these ever, i dont think i would know the difference :confused:

Advise, if its cashiers cheques, USPS m.o always take m.o to post office or cheques to bank ask for authentication. Do not mail off the gear until you can make sure the notes are authentic.

y8u9ede2.jpg

When I have time ill pull out the usps m.o counterfits snap a pic I can't believe the great lengths theifs go to make this crap. The ones that have watermarks the FBI kept.

That's not an USPS money order.

Haha !!!!

I do feel sorry for those who do send an item before having the money.

Not me. If someone is stupid enough to do that and get screwed they deserve what they get. Hopefully they are smart enough to only do it once. Same for people sending the money. use something that is trackable and verifiable. I like using bank drafts myself. It costs me $6.00 for a bank draft of any value and offers protection for both me and the seller. Cheap insurance.

That's not an USPS money order.

LOL, I know I'll drag out the copied USPS m.o when I have time.

Anyone seen how much crap is caught via u.s customs. I just can't believe some of it makes it here (someone must have not been doing there job).

I used travelers checks back in the late 70's when I was in the service. I never really had any trouble getting them cashed, but they were a pain. I found a pretty cool money belt and just started using it instead. I didn't make a whole lot of money back then anyways.

I remember getting USPS money orders at each overseas base I was assigned, to send money home. I think they are called something else now since the Patriot Act, current/past military members can chime in.

My sister was selling a diamond tennis bracelet on CL around 6 years ago. She was all excited when she told me it was sold. She got a USPS money order from some skunk in Belgium that was scamming her. If she hadn't of told me about it and showed me the MO she would have fallen for it.

It looked real enough.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.