• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRS disease

f

Sometimers; sometimes ya' remember, sometimes ya' don't...

I go up to my buddies to shoot pool about once a week. At least two or three times a night I have to ask, which balls do I have, the big ones or the little ones?

LoneWolf TN

(quote)At least two or three times a night I have to ask, which balls do I have, the big ones or the little ones?(end quote)

Uh, actually nevermind, I'll not say it. Well I have to, so here goes... "How would your buddy know? Or is it the guys in the black helicopters that you ask instead?"

Everyone knows that "black helicopters " don't exist. :roll:

black.jpg

"CRS" Can't remember......oh hell,I forgot again!!! I'm glad I don't suffer from whatever that stuff is :)
Round these neck of the woods we call it "olzhimers",not
"oldtimers".But it still boils down to the same darn thing!!!
As my dear ol uncle used to say,"it sure don't pay to get old".
Funny thing is he's still kickin' it great! I really didn't think he'd
make it this far.Glad I was wrong!!!!! Maybe I will do the same?

Slim CDX285

Alzhimers ? ......Well , that can be pretty pathatic and sad unfortunatley for others. Or how about blackout drinking ? You know ,like tieing one on and not remembering what in the hell you did the next time you woke up out of it or who in the hell you might have woke up with ? If you have done that more then 2 many times , might be a real good Idea to put a plug in the jug and be done with it before it will be done with you. Alrighty then , now we have over 50 million Americans on some kind of anti-depresants ....(I really don't know what to make out of that one ?) damned near scary when i think about it in one way !! but on the flip side of the coin , IM no doctor ,and if they need the stuff (the "Don't Give A %uck Drug) SO BE IT !! but over 50 million Americans !!! .... I often think I might be able to use some of that stuff ? .....You know , like all the $hit in my past life that are basically over and done with but I still allow it to effect my mental well being ? ......Alrighty then ,by the grace of the powers that be ,IM getting older now , I sat my car keys down and can't remember where in the hell I left them , I spend an hour looking for them and then find them right were I left them )-: .....the better half tells me all kinds of stuff all kinds of times ......If I forget ? (which I do many many times) I get chastized for doing so )-: No big deal to me .but apparentley it is to her ....OK then ,IM sorry honey .....is it worth a divorce ? .....if it was ? I'd surely be with the wrong woman . I personally think that some things in life are better off forgotten and or forgiven , other things or just things and $hit happens BFD !!! If it was that God Damned important in the first place ? I truly doubt I'd forget about it. Round and round and round we go ,were it stops ? sometimes God only knows , or you get a clue on you and you try and do something about it. To be honest here ,IM still not real sure what this thread is all about ? So i just came up with own crap.

What were we talking about???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.