• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CW ELEMENT EXAM GONE-SO WHAT???LETS GET ON WITH COMMUNICATIN

K8PG

The Outer Limits
Jul 7, 2006
Chatham MI. EN66mi
HELLO ALL:
DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF WE DONT TEST SOMEONE ON MORSE CODE-IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT USE IT,IF YOU DO USE IT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT-NOW IT WILL BECOME AN ART AND A SKILL-MOST RARE DX STATIONS USE CW IF YOU CANT COPY IT YOU CANT WORK THEM-NOW EVEN MORE A EXCLUSE "CLUB" I TOOK OUT MY MICROPHONE ON THE 15TH OF DEC AND CALLED A CQ ON 3.610MHZ.MADE 1 CONTACT AND PUT IT AWAY FOR ANOTHER 10 YRS OR SO-GOOD LUCK NEW HAMS TO BE,ILL BE A VERY BUSY O.O. IN A FEW MO. OR SO
HI HI HI HI HI HI.THIS HAD TO HAPPEN WITH ALL THE NEW TECHNOLOGY AND THE WI5Y GROUP, NOW HE CAN GET EVEN RITCHER.TAKE CARE FOLKS AND WORK YOU ON THE LOW END OF THE CW BANDS-30-70WPM (7.022MHZ,3.520MHZ) ANY NIGHT JUST GIVE ME A CALL OR E-MAIL ME FOR A SKED-OR IN THE GENERAL/TECH CW BANDS 5WPM TO >>>>73/GL/DX

DE K8PG PAUL- CW LIVES FOREVER :usa

I Agree...
Lets get on with our Hobby..

Good point....
Those wo know and use CW will indeed be able to work some of those exotic stations who typiclly only use CW

so those who know and use CW can take pride in that
if operators who do not use CW want to get those contects
then they would go out and learn it

Happy Holidays and Happy New year

maybe someone in the know can explain some of the other modes available on the hf bands aside from phone and cw. that would be very informative, besides the usual sales pitch to join the ARRL or buy their books.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.