1. In celebration of the launch of the new redesigned site, we just gave away a FREE antenna! Click Here to See Who Won!

d&a maverick 250

Discussion in 'Amplifiers' started by steal man, Jan 1, 1970.

1. steal man

steal man Guest

i have a d&a maverick 250 can anybody tell how many watt it do and how many watt it take to drive it

</p>

2. Triple J

Triple J Member

The manual states no more than 4 watts AM, and no more than 16 watts P.E.P on SSB. It also says expected output power is to be over 250 watts on high power and 50 watts on low power.

Expect to replace tubes if you drive it higher for any extended amount of time, and they can get expensive. I used to drive it with 6 watts and never experienced a problem.

73's

Triple J

</p>

3. Peddler 356

Peddler 356 Guest

Someone mentioned a manual for a D&A Mavrick 250. Who has one or can copy it?

Thanks

</p>

4. Triple J

Triple J Member

I'll scan it tonight, only about 4 pages. Just tell me where you want me to e-mail it.

Triple J

</p>

5. Peddler 356

Peddler 356 Guest

6. N8RNA

N8RNA Member

Maverick 250 Manual

WOW, I know this is an OLD post but I too have a Maverick 250 and would LOVE to get a copy of the manual. Mine wants to "squeal" when I get it close to being loaded to what I think is correctly and I would like to make sure I am doing it right. If you still have a copy, I would love to recieve it email or snali mail and if you no longer do,
    then thanks anyway and God Bless
    Rex