• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Damn lucky trucker.

good thing he did not run over the car at the stop sign he should have slowed down for.

I call for a stupid or exhausted driver

It's hard to imagine that his brakes failed due to overuse or fade from normal interstate driving. Since he was coming down an exit ramp, I have to assume he was just driving on the interstate as usual. I'm chalking this one up to driver error. However, he did a helluva job not killing himself or anyone else.

Sent using TapaTalk app.

I bet there still trying to scrub the shi- out of his pants :eek:

Think about the guy he swerved around and missed. Imagine seeing a gas station in front of you and a fuel tanker bearing down on you in your rear view mirror. :blink:

Many years ago I lost it on a stretch of solid ice on the highway. it came out of nowhere where the wind was blowing fine snow across the highway and it was melting from the traffic and refreezing into ice. I did a 360 just as I went past an on ramp. All I could think of was "Holy Shit!! Where is the propane tanker that was coming down the ramp behind me as I went by it." :eek: I ended up on the shoulder on the wrong side of the road and he ended up HARD on the right shoulder giving me as much room as he could.

I have ran on hundreds of vehicle accidents over the years and never had anyone crap their pants. I think there is a certain "pucker" factor that prevents it. However, I've had many a victim pee themselves later while being transported.

Most were drunk and couldn't hold it any longer.

I have ran on hundreds of vehicle accidents over the years and never had anyone crap their pants. I think there is a certain "pucker" factor that prevents it. However, I've had many a victim pee themselves later while being transported.

Most were drunk and couldn't hold it any longer.

Agreed. Usually when the shit hits the pants it's because the person has died and the muscles relax and then that is another issue altogether.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.