• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DaveMade 400m straight 4 pill for sale

crkfngr

Sep 17, 2008
I have a used DaveMade straight 4 pill for sale. This mobile DaveMade has been used for a base box. It is untouched inside and never been abused. I am selling because my power supply gave up and quit. Instead of buying another power supply I have decided to get a base box. I bought this new 1 year ago and it was matched with my Connex33hp. The Connex swings 40 watts and drove this box great. It will take a high powered radio or a driver to operate properly. The Connex drove it to 700 watts on the whistle @15 volts. This amp is capable of producing more watts with the right equipment and proper volts. This is a Gold Box. I wanted to add some bling so I sanded and polished the top to a high gloss silver and added the Cobra decal to the top and front plate. The sides, front, bottom and back are still gold. This Davemade operates as it should and will not be DOA. As all electronics someone inexperienced might hook it up wrong and fry it up. So there is no warranty. All sales are final. I only ship in the Cont USA. Please look at the pics carefully and also check out this site that sells them new for 360 plus shipping.
Please PM me for more Info. I accept PayPal or Money Orders

DAVEMADE 400 MOBILE LINEAR AMPLIFIER 4 PILL, 4 X 2879 TRANSISTOR AMP BY DAVE MADE SOLD BY STAR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

THE PRICE
280.00 Shipped
Thanks for looking
73's

I have a used DaveMade straight 4 pill for sale. This mobile DaveMade has been used for a base box. It is untouched inside and never been abused. I am selling because my power supply gave up and quit. Instead of buying another power supply I have decided to get a base box. I bought this new 1 year ago and it was matched with my Connex33hp. The Connex swings 40 watts and drove this box great. It will take a high powered radio or a driver to operate properly. The Connex drove it to 700 watts on the whistle @15 volts. This amp is capable of producing more watts with the right equipment and proper volts. This is a Gold Box. I wanted to add some bling so I sanded and polished the top to a high gloss silver and added the Cobra decal to the top and front plate. The sides, front, bottom and back are still gold. This Davemade operates as it should and will not be DOA. As all electronics someone inexperienced might hook it up wrong and fry it up. So there is no warranty. All sales are final. I only ship in the Cont USA. Please look at the pics carefully and also check out this site that sells them new for 360 plus shipping.
Please PM me for more Info. I accept PayPal or Money Orders

DAVEMADE 400 MOBILE LINEAR AMPLIFIER 4 PILL, 4 X 2879 TRANSISTOR AMP BY DAVE MADE SOLD BY STAR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

THE PRICE
280.00 Shipped
Thanks for looking
73's

so you added that cobra decal to the top and to the front?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.