• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dentron Clipperton L 1300 Watts Tuned Input

n2yet

Feb 1, 2010
Dentron Clipperton L WITH Tuned Input. 10-160 meters with full output(1300 Watts) on all bands except 10 & 160 meters. ALL Original, no mods done, including original Dentron Tubes, not the new China made crap tubes. Works like a champ in pretty good condition with minor wear for the age and 1 bulb out. Including original manual. Not many around that someone didn't put their "goldenscrewdriver' to. Nice size Desktop Powerhouse. Will answer questions and send more pics if needed. $650 + Shipping. Paypal & Money Orders.
E Mail: n2yet1 at aol.com
Serious inquiries only.

Attachments

• Clipperton.jpg
    Clipperton.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 36

This actually has the tuned input?? I know they ran without it and help from the radios tuner but I thought I seen lits available for these and Im guessing thats what this has??

Also does this have 10 meter capability?? I run mostly 75-80 but 10 has been opening up a bit.

tuned input

Yes, this has tuned input with relays. The later model Clipperton-L's were built with tuned input. This also has 10 meters, it will operate 10-160.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.