1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dentron Clipperton L 1300 Watts Tuned Input

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by n2yet, Feb 5, 2010.

1. n2yet

n2yet
    Expand Collapse

Dentron Clipperton L WITH Tuned Input. 10-160 meters with full output(1300 Watts) on all bands except 10 & 160 meters. ALL Original, no mods done, including original Dentron Tubes, not the new China made crap tubes. Works like a champ in pretty good condition with minor wear for the age and 1 bulb out. Including original manual. Not many around that someone didn't put their "goldenscrewdriver' to. Nice size Desktop Powerhouse. Will answer questions and send more pics if needed. $650 + Shipping. Paypal & Money Orders.
    E Mail: n2yet1 at aol.com
    Serious inquiries only.

Attached Files:

2. TonyV225

TonyV225
    Expand Collapse
    W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

This actually has the tuned input?? I know they ran without it and help from the radios tuner but I thought I seen lits available for these and Im guessing thats what this has??

Also does this have 10 meter capability?? I run mostly 75-80 but 10 has been opening up a bit.

3. n2yet

n2yet
    Expand Collapse

tuned input

Yes, this has tuned input with relays. The later model Clipperton-L's were built with tuned input. This also has 10 meters, it will operate 10-160.

4. n2yet

n2yet
    Expand Collapse

More Pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]