• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Diesels (continued from antennas)

thetnhillbilly

Jun 28, 2006
Tennessee, U.S.A.
Toll Free, I'm glad you brought up alternative engines and diesel. I have a great idea for a two stroke diesel, I just don't have a donor car to put the idea into practice. It would use a Mercedes or VW diesel and would not be inefficient because diesels squirt the fuel in after they compress the air (after the valves have closed). I don't know about a rotary diesel, though. I don't think they have the compression to do it properly. They don't have valves that close so that a lot of pressure can build, but mabey some very massive turbos could do the job so long as there is not too much overlap between the exhaust and intake ports.

Sorry, but I'm an engine geek, not a computer nerd. I don't speak you people's language. Why would I want to write that in a private message anyway? I was commenting on something we were talking about in another thread, I was just trying to move the diesel talk out of the antennas section. I'll just LU my IC and get out of your way, JOs.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.