• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

dishonest member

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK, we have been here before.
This is why we have the I trader feature on the forum.
It was the best way to report about transactions without a flamewar starting in the general section, and it never ends well.
Trailblazer, you have got to say your complaint.
I am gonna lock this thread, and if you have a up-date or if the other party has something to say please PM me.
I suggest any more exchanges between concerned parties should be conducted via PM`s and not done on the open forum.
Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff

OK, we have been here before.
This is why we have the I trader feature on the forum.
It was the best way to report about transactions without a flamewar starting in the general section, and it never ends well.
Trailblazer, you have got to say your complaint.
I am gonna lock this thread, and if you have a up-date or if the other party has something to say please PM me.
I suggest any more exchanges between concerned parties should be conducted via PM`s and not done on the open forum.
Thank you for your understanding.

Jeff

Agreed and stated already.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/fed-ex-lost-radio.172175/#post-490191

The more this gets dragged out in the open forum the dirtier things will get and we won't tolerate that. We do not tolerate scammers but we do not tolerate constant flogging of them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.