• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Docs appointment

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Well I had a doctors appointment with one of my Doctors at the Cancer clinic I go to here in Wisconsin Some of the side effects I have they told me they cant do anything else for that this is it so CROSS your fingers for me ;) that these injections work for the Arthritis its bad enough that theres snot much else they can do if the intial disease flares up again so far so good I guess other than this side effect $h!+ I deal with but hey Im still here I guess thats most important after all my kids need me to keep them guided down the right path which there doing great with :D . I always just remember that there are people that really are much worse off than myself. This whole communications thing I believe really is a part of what keeps me going exspecially durring the school year when the kids are gone all day and my wifes at work. I think the biggest part is to stay strong eventhough I think my heart sunk when they said this is the last they can do for me but I guess the pain issues I can deal with and still count my blessings aslong as the Cancer stays away. I think I am writing this just to tell everyone that you need to live life like theres not going to be a tommorow and if ya love someone tell them as often as you can because you never know what lifes handing you and dont sweat the small stuff just remember theres worse things that can and do happen. I have been on this forum for a few years and spend alot of time here and have met some absolutely awsome people on here and have talk to severeal on the phone and recently put a few under my belt on the airways. I dont plan on going anywhere soon but who does?? I just figured I would leave a follow up for those who know what I been dealing with but I guess all is ok for now :D .. :shock: :shock: hhhhh and if I had as many radios as I do meds I think I could open a retail store LMAO!! Anyways Godbless all of you and thanks to all of you who have helped me in the past with things when I was under the weather exspecially mole linearone and yes Justin I cant have anything but Gratitude. Thanks for a super forum.........Tony

calcross.jpg

We will be for sure.

Tony, sorry I didn't know until now...as I haven't been on here as much. I wish you well and remember, God can...... and dose work miracles. You show good character and a person of a kind heart.....I'm sure God sees that as well. 73s, Ray aka Pluto.

Well thanks for the kind words my friends. I have said it before I personally dont think I could have met a better batch of radio enthusiasts as myself anywhere I know there has beeen problems with a few people here but the mods were pretty much right ontop of it and pretty fair about the situations. Other than that this has been a great place I have seen people help others out here more than I have in REAL LIFE!! Rather its radio parts repair or just kind words in the time of need. I laugh when I see posts on these other radio forums giving someone the boot for some rediculous or unknown reason because I have never myself seen that happen here to anyone or heard anyone complain of anything in that lines. At times I am actually surprised about it after seeing some of the $h!+ people have posted as far as responses go but again I dont sweat the small stuff for the most part you are all super people and I cant complain. If anything would ever happen to me I just worry about people dragging my wife through the coals as far as selling my radio collection thats just how some people are I figured I will pick someone out that I can trust and have a number on hand that my wife could call and get honest help pricing and selling all this HF and CB radio equipment but I know Im living forever anyways ;) I at times just think about things like this My kids and my wife are the most important things to me in this entire world and I cant imagine not beeing able to be with them so sometimes the worry stages set in but I think thats normal. I was thinking how cool it would be to plan a weekend picnic somewhere maybe in the middle for whoever thats interested con go to. Im in Wisconsin so Im not sure what would be fair but I think it would be nice to meet some of the forum family :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.