• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS IS ?

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
It's about the size of a nickle . I found it in my drive way.
im001821ry2.jpg

I am thinkin your neighbor was abducted and probed by aliens and thats part of a secret micro chip. :shock: THROW IT GET RID OF IT NOW HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!! But yet it looks so Christmasy maybe its jewlery from IRAQ

QRN said:
thetnhillbilly said:
My guess is part of an electric motor, maybe from a child's toy that has already broke. I'm probably wrong, but guessing games can be fun.

That was my guess as well. Part of a small electric motor.

I was also thinking electric as well , and pressure gasket of some kind as Hamer said ? as I said ,it's about the size of a nickle , it does have play in it . It's obviously made of multi-stranded wires , (this is why I was thinking it had something to do with electricity ?) finding it in my drive way ,my first thought was if it could have fallen out of my car ? Well, it's obviously something ? I just figured if it was something that important , that somebody out here might have known for sure what it was. thanks

what is this thing

Its a FLUX CAPICITOR from the BACK TO THE FUTURE car!! Seriously though it looks like some sort of Compression Washer. :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.