• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DTB??????????/

I talked with Him on the Phone this weekend, he is VERY busy, and has not had much time to do anything but work.
I think if you give him a few days to get caught up, he will get back to you.

Jeff

Must be damned nice to be busy in this business !! Blows me away ! how slow it can be in other parts of the states ? or when I read the feedback section and others in this business and how un-God like they can keep others equipment concerning fixing purposes ? All's IM saying is that it's not rocket science ! especially when it only has to do with CB radio and amplifiers. I honestly thought I had a little patients going on , but these guys are talking about months and months on top of months !! I take my hat off to those guys , I do not have that kind of patience !! especially when were dealing with 100's of dollars involved. I've seen to many shops in my area over the years go belly up for truly lack of business !(even though they will come up with some other excuses) the one that's left down the road from me , warranty work and truckers along with installs keeps them going , but it isn't like standing in line or months upon months to simply check something out for somebody else. Go figure ? Hey Shock ? Good to hear you scored 2 x 96 inchers at only 20.00 shipping for the 2 of them , I wasn't kidding when I said Francis (Barjan) wasn't making them anymore (unless something has changed over the last few years that IM not aware of ?) I have said over the years ,that it still doesn't mean that there's shops and outlets out there that have some back stock of them all the same. I'd have to say you scored on those dude. Peace

Hey Shock ? Good to hear you scored 2 x 96 inchers at only 20.00 shipping for the 2 of them , I wasn't kidding when I said Francis (Barjan) wasn't making them anymore (unless something has changed over the last few years that IM not aware of ?) I have said over the years ,that it still doesn't mean that there's shops and outlets out there that have some back stock of them all the same. I'd have to say you scored on those dude. Peace

Yes, As far as I know they do not make them any more, So I was Happy to find them Old Stock....and for that price. In the hunt, I found there are a few places that have them....but $19.95 Each is a steal. And they worked the best deal for me on shipping.
It was a good score!

Jeff

He has his own web site as well with contact information. I see your in Virginia, I'm surprised your not a Rolling Radios man, he's in that area. Many people have had good luck with him as well and you won't have to ship half way across the country.

If you can`t get a hold of DTB via E-mail, I suggest you call the Number listed on his website. If he is not able to answer, leave a message with Name and number, and he will return the call.
I am not even sure he gets down to this section of the forum, as his interest is in the top sections.
I talked to him on the phone about 2 weeks ago, and like I said, he has been very busy, I can understand were a customer standing in front of him with work to do might demand more attention than a E-Mail , or a request on the forum.
I think his walk in business is his primary outlet.
DTB has always helped out here on the forum as his time permits, I don`t think it is fair to expect him to search each section of the forum for requests.

Jeff

Jeff

LOL, hey I just said some people like him and think he's good, since this cat is in VA it would be close. I don't think you could go wrong having DTB work on your radio, he's a sharp cookie.

This radio stuff is funny that way. Each forum has their golden techs that can walk on water and do no wrong, there have been several here over the years.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.