• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EBAY

Yep! I heard about it, and as matter of fact, I heard it directly from Google too, they are also moving in the same direction. The problem I see with trying tax Internet trades or sales, is that, how times should one have the pay taxes on the same item? Apparently there is no sesitivity or conscience put into the thought of taxing "used" items sales or trades - guess that will be too much work for em.

I don't mind paying my fair share of sales tax, but not on used items. Take cars for example, you pay sales sales when buying it new. I don't think you should have to keep paying tax on it every time it changes hands down the road. Everything should have a one time tax.

Nice to dream.

Guvment wants their money.

Reactions: 1 person
Did anybody hear about paying taxes for buying or selling items on Ebay? I heard starting January , if u make over 500.00, they send a letter to the IRS. When is the bleeding going to stop?

The bleeding has been over for me for two years now on eBay. I've been an eBay member since all the radio gear listed barely filled one page. Now I say screw em'. Too many fees and BS. They are running off the people who made them successful in the first place and catering to eBay retail stores. I'm done with it.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.