• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Export DX 48T FOR SALE WIRED WITH EXTERNAL COUNTER BIG DX TALKER

icuff4cash

Mar 26, 2014
Las Vegas Nevada
I have a galaxy DX 48 t 320 channels 200 watt radio. This is a real export not the phonie Galaxy Chinese crap being sold for the past 10 years. Those radios are only 50 watt have no Rodger beep,talk back variability with the back lit face and does not have the super mother board. My radio has 2 jumpers the setting now gives you 25./29 MHz. For 320 channels. Change the jumper and you get a different set of frequency on banks a- h. Also if you install a 2 pole switch you can split for 40 upper lower channels. I'm selling this because I have 6 ham radios and don't go on 11 meters. You can't find this radio on eBay Craig list or QST why there banned don't ask how I know. $350 USA includes shipping. PayPal don't scam with certified check than curriers will pick up when check clears bank. There bogus checks.
Icuff4cash@yahoo.com
10/6/15

You might try listing this in the FOR SALE SECTION, probably get more views and that's why it's there.

Great radio. Post up some pictures if you can.

My Galaxy 95T is my all time favorite Galaxy mobile radio. I think they are similar just no SSB on the 48T. Same EPT690010Z board in these as the DX2517 base I believe.

Last edited:
They're Made in "the" Malaysia.

I think I have a radio that's labeled that way, like it said "Made in the Philippines" originally but the factory just put a "Malaysia" sticker over the word "Philippines" and left "the" on there :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.