• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC Upholds $17,000 Forfeiture Order to Tennessee Ham

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
In March 2009, the FCC issued a Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture (NAL) in the amount of $17,000 to David Edward Perka, KA3PRB, of Lewisburg, Tennessee. The FCC alleges that Perka “willfully and repeatedly violat[ed] section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, by operating without a license in the Maritime Radio Service and willfully violat[ed] Section 333 of the Act by...

More...

friggin technician no-coders!!!

With all due respect, I don't think your comment holds much merit. Stupid is as stupid does. The fact that he is a 'no-coder' has nothing to do with it. In fact, I hear more violations and intentional jamming on the air around here being done by OTs that were required to learn code in order to get their license. :whistle:

With all due respect, I don't think your comment holds much merit. Stupid is as stupid does. The fact that he is a 'no-coder' has nothing to do with it. In fact, I hear more violations and intentional jamming on the air around here being done by OTs that were required to learn code in order to get their license. :whistle:

I bet he hates gays also!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.