• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fellow Hams Beware of N5JXM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk5tc

Jul 12, 2012
Let Me say that Ham radio has been a loved hobby of mine for over 20 years, I am the founder of South East Texas Amateur Club, I ran the hi5ers freindship net for 10 years, Area directer of OMIK for 2 years, in my years of active participation of Amateur radio ,I have spearheaded fund raisers for Homes for our troops, The volunteers fire department in texas, area repeaters, and many others, I can go on and on about me , but let's talk about N5JXM as I don't want to see what he has done to some happen to:sneaky2: anyone, N5JXM stole a hf vertical out the back of kc5vae's truck, He glued together a bugcatcher and sold it to kb5lke, He has swindled a lot of people, He has taken my call sign and registard it as a domain and 1st directed it to a kkk website, he still has the domain name and is now directed to a rant of lies about me, he has been barred from using any of the saltgrass repeaters for using racist and derogitory comments. the list of this guy goes on and on.
Please be careful if you hear this guy on the air, and yes I can back up everything I'm saying as true.
73" de KK5TC

Reactions: 1 person

it seems you done your research

What can he say ? would you think it's good amateur practice if he put a .com behind your callsign ? the reason I posted the hams calls that he burned is because they will verify it and so would lots of hams in the houston area.
Parents have pulled their children off the air because of this dude.

This is your first post? Wow.

By the way, 2 sides to every argument, you need to invite your friend here for an open debate. That should last about 5 minutes.

N5JXM » Who is Robert Martin, KK5TC?

About 48 minutes as the way I see it. Complaint duly noted. I have seen the way these threads go and thought I may as well save a little bandwidth and lock it now. Save the trouble later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut: