• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FOR SALE MIRAGE 88,

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should you give him any money ? everything has risks and problems, when i buy a radio and it RX and TX right but a nob is scratchy i go hey its old not hey i want my money back as for the freq counter noise all these radios have this problem i have a superstar 360FM i got, the guy said it worked but it needed work to be a 100% im going to put maybe a $75 into it to make sure its stock and very stable but thats a risk man i know you guys don't need my 2 cents but i think you buy a old used radio you should know it will need work done new caps a tune up.... maybe a nob hell mine needs a new power nob its already going to cost me $25 for that but im not asking some one to pay for it.
I appreciate your input. I have also put money into stuff I have bought used. Just like you mentioned it's a risk you take.

Also, the only other other thing I would like to say is, I don't think it is right that he posted things about me like he did. Reason being I was in the hospital and unable to reply or send the money. Makes me second guess even sending him the money now.

just like the other thread nd for the same reason. take it to PM' or email or another site but not this one. I have not nor will not delete any complaints made. It shall remain just like the other thread. people can see it and judge for themselves however now since the point has been made the bickering on the forum in the open ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.