• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For the truck guys. pic heavy

IDIeselman

Oct 20, 2010
Lake Michigan
I have retired the 78 cab from my race truck and am replacing it with an all steel 1941 ford cab I found rotting in a field. After replacing the complete floor pan, cab corners, rocker panels and countless hours straightening what was left, it went to the body shop for final finish and paint, I went to check progress today and Wow am I impressed! They have done an excellent job and everything is perfect. The color is 2010 ford candy red metallic pearl. Looking forward to putting it back together and throwing it into a mud hole. one pic of the old and a few new.

snow-clallenge-1.jpg

1940-fordx4-009.jpg

41-ford-red-001.jpg

41-ford-red-003.jpg

41-ford-red-007.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

... that body would look better on my chassis, and I wouldn't get it muddy!
- 'Doc

(Interested in a '51 Ford??)

Thanks guys it has been alot of work. The thought of getting it all back together just to bury it down in some mud hole makes me question my own sanity.

... that body would look better on my chassis, and I wouldn't get it muddy!
- 'Doc

(Interested in a '51 Ford??)

I'm always interested in old Fords, Although after pricing out all new chrome trim and a new grille for this 41. I find myself to be monetarily challenged in the very near future. Do you have any pics?

man! have you lost yo ever lovin mind? put that on a pro street tubbed out chassis. then build a big cube mopar to power it. add a healthy shot of the highly addictive giggle gas. OH DANG, I got the fever for another high dollar hobby ...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.