• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

forum color change

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
is there anywhere to change the forum color??this white is just too white for me .i liked the dark black we had befor .anywhere to adjust this??

fnkycoldmedina said:
is there anywhere to change the forum color??this white is just too white for me .i liked the dark black we had befor .anywhere to adjust this??

I agree ! The old forum colors were more "eye friendly"!

I actually like the gold theme or this one better.

The blue on black was hard to read, particularly on badly gamma adjusted LCDs

Try using Mozilla Firefox with the Red Shift theme. See image below

JD :beer [/img]

PS- Stonecrusher! Moving the bunk that far from the reefer has gotta help you get a good nights rest! :usa

I agree old forum was much easier on my eye's and made for easier reading . this is some bright stuff and lettering seems smaller on my screen .(althought I did try to adjust it to no avail) I will say this much , like anything else , I can learn to live with it. Maybe this new format will be for the best ? The forum has had it's troubles this past year with different things. Maybe this is a start of better things to come

you should all now be able to choose your own color scheme in your profile under the Board Style drop down menu, give it a try and let me know if it works

WOW ! What a breath of fresh air to have the old format back ! Much thanks from these older eye's for having the choice ! Bless you my humble caretakers ! :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.