• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum Swap Shop

Butcher318

Apr 13, 2005
I have tried two times now to check on something for sale and I get a message that Only Moderators can reply to a post in this section. How in the world will anything ever sell ?

Butcher318 said:
I have tried two times now to check on something for sale and I get a message that Only Moderators can reply to a post in this section. How in the world will anything ever sell ?

Send the seller a private message :roll:

Ok, I guess thats kinda like if E-Bay would say you can look at the stuff but ya can't bid on it. E-mail them with your bid....yea....yea...thats it.

Butcher318 said:
The edit feature is gone as well so the price cannot be edited either I take it?

The edit feature has never been set in the for sale section, the purpose was to eliminate changing the ad if a deal went "sour" and claiming that something was or was not stated.

Happy_Hamer said:
Butcher318 said:
The edit feature is gone as well so the price cannot be edited either I take it?

The edit feature has never been set in the for sale section, the purpose was to eliminate changing the ad if a deal went "sour" and claiming that something was or was not stated.

Regulation that's the ticket for me.

good news is that you can still create a poll in there.

get creative...i did :)

now if only I could figure out who those five boobs are.

feedback is a wonderful thing.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.