• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREE for the taking in Dallas Area

Same as others, my prayers are with you and your family. Hope someone takes you up on your generous offer. As for the ham gear you want to sell, send me a PM with your email address. I have a friend in Arlington that trades in ham gear. And I do to some extent as well. And maybe we can help you make some needed money.
(my weakness in amateur radio is boat anchors.......especially Hallicrafters)
trucker

Very sorry to hear this John, I sure hope things will be ok for you. Like AudioShockWave was saying; you were a force to be reckon with on them contest.

My prayers with be with John!

I to have been sick on and off my friend with Colon Cancer and its side effects its a long road but Ill be praying for you my friend so if your ears a ringing that probaly me ;) I would like your Madison and would like to give you something for it either to yo or as a donation to Cancer or your choise of donation destination. If you ever want to talk I will send you my Telephone numbers I know first hand it does help to talk with someone that understands as I still do this because I never know from oneday to the next whats gonna happen. Im past the being scared point but still know its nice to talk with someone once and awhile take care of yourself and Ill be thinkin of and paraying for you and your family often power is in numbers and also in payer so put them together and you my friend really have something special. ;)

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.