• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Freq counter questions

Skip Talker

Apr 7, 2005
It's been a long time since I messed with CB stuff but I seem to remember those add on freq counters. Can some one give me a quick refresher?

Did it take a sample from the VCO/PLL and though dip switch settings add so much to give you your operating frequency? If so what was the range of these counters?

Since there are so many SSB CBs out there going for next to nothing I'm going to add a 2 meter tranverter to one for a dedicated 2 meter SSB rig.

It would be nice if one of these counters would go to 144 mhz but have it readout something like 24.200 for 144.200 would be fine.

Thanks in advance,

Skip

</p>

It's been a long time since I messed with CB stuff but I seem to remember those add on freq counters. Can some one give me a quick refresher?

Did it take a sample from the VCO/PLL and though dip switch settings add so much to give you your operating frequency? If so what was the range of these counters?

Since there are so many SSB CBs out there going for next to nothing I'm going to add a 2 meter tranverter to one for a dedicated 2 meter SSB rig.

It would be nice if one of these counters would go to 144 mhz but have it readout something like 24.200 for 144.200 would be fine.

Thanks in advance,

Skip

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.