• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

frs / gmrs in romania

romeomanciu

Jan 12, 2009
frs gmrs is not legal in romania but no one will give you a fine if you come to bucharest call on chanel 462.6625 Mhz and maybe we can establish a contact i am monitoring that freq 24 hours a day

Cool!!! I love going to foreign countries and purposly doing illegal things!
I love experiencing jails of other nations. I'm on it.
I will key up with 2kw!

QRN - you're getting all upset. Sit back, relax, and put a Cuba sugar in your Java. Just don't Sweden it too much. I'd get it for you myself, but that's a long way to go to Serbia. All that travel would be a Spain in the ... neck.

And don't be asking, "Beetle! What's got India, anyway?" I'm just Hungary for a few puns. And if you take a poke at me for making a few puns, don't forget: that's a Punjab.

Okay, I'll Canada comments. For now. :love:

Well Beetle, I think the time has come for me to admit defeat. My wife asked "Kenya come up with anything else?" but Iran in and told her "Norway. Beetle has me beat. Egypt me on winning that one". I'm going back to collecting Seychelles on the beach as a new hobby.It's still a little too Chile right now but I can wait until spring.Maybe by then I can think of Samoa. :D

Well, Uganda win 'em all! :laugh:

And as former heavyweight champ Mike "The Muncher" Tyson actually said in an interview when asked what his immediate plans were: "Maybe I'll just fade into bolivian."

Only slightly off topic, but I heard a report of a large explosion in North Africa, specifically in Morocco.

Initial reports blame someone called the "Morocco Bomba".

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.