• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Galaxy 86V

Recon

NY 881
Jul 28, 2019
Up-State NY
Galaxy 86V. Purchased new five months ago from *****CB shop. Frequency range; 26.515 - 27.855. Pristine aesthetic and operational condition. No extra switches, toys, knobs, etc. etc. Just a clean and unmolested radio. I sold one of my vehicles and I wasn't going to leave the radio in the vehicle. $165.00 + shipping.

Galaxy 86V. Purchased new five months ago from *****CB shop. Frequency range; 26.515 - 27.855. Pristine aesthetic and operational condition. No extra switches, toys, knobs, etc. etc. Just a clean and unmolested radio. I sold one of my vehicles and I wasn't going to leave the radio in the vehicle. $165.00 + shipping.
Hi, i am interested in it what is the best you do on it ship what is your email address.Thanks

what is your email address that what i ask you send it to me
What is your ZIP code? I will go to the UPS store tomorrow and ask what the shipping cost would be to your zip code and then you can decide if you want to buy the radio. If you want the radio, you can send me a PM and I will provide my email address.
Thank you for your interest.

What is your ZIP code? I will go to the UPS store tomorrow and ask what the shipping cost would be to your zip code and then you can decide if you want to buy the radio. If you want the radio, you can send me a PM and I will provide my email address.
yes i am in the usa in North Carolina now send me your email address please

mu y zip code is 28697

For anyone interested in buying my 86V, the UPS shipping cost to 28697 is $22.00 including insurance.
I will ship the radio in the factory box plus bubble-wrapped in a second box.
Whoever wants to buy this radio can send me a PM and we'll go from there.
Thank you.

For anyone interested in buying my 86V, the UPS shipping cost to 28697 is $22.00 including insurance.
I will ship the radio in the factory box plus bubble-wrapped in a second box.
Whoever wants to buy this radio can send me a PM and we'll go from there.
Thank you.
Hi, do you have any pictursof it you can email me

I do not have any picturs, but if you send me a PM with your phone number, I can send a few photos and send them to your phone. It is a standard / ordinary 86V. No extra switches, knobs, noise toys, etc. etc.
Hi, can you just email me some pictures of it i am interested in it if you can text you can email i will buy it if you email me some pictures of it

I DO NOT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT TO SEND PHOTOS BY EMAIL. I ONLY HAVE A SIMPLE FLIP PHONE.
PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER VIA PM (PERSONAL MESSAGE) AND I WILL FOWRARD PHOTOS TO YOU.

Reactions: TheRATT

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.