• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: President Grant 2

pinky

Feb 24, 2015
President Grant 2 purchased from Yeti Comm on February 25, 2015.

At the same time I purchased a KL203. Yeti Comm has optimized the radio to work with the KL203. Their tamper proof sticker is intact.

Equipment has been used for less than a few hours. I purchased it to upgrade my Uniden 520XL which was mounted vertically beside my leg on the middle console. The Grant 2 doesn't fit there or anywhere aesthetically pleasing (yes - I know, but this is my only car at the moment).

Original box, mounting hardware, etc included. Photos coming soon.

Overall, really good looking radio. That is why I wanted it. If it doesn't sell in the next few weeks, I will keep it. I am trying just in case the right buyer is looking. I paid $418 all together. Asking $318 insured and shipped.

President Grant 2 purchased from Yeti Comm on February 25, 2015.

At the same time I purchased a KL203. Yeti Comm has optimized the radio to work with the KL203. Their tamper proof sticker is intact.

Equipment has been used for less than a few hours. I purchased it to upgrade my Uniden 520XL which was mounted vertically beside my leg on the middle console. The Grant 2 doesn't fit there or anywhere aesthetically pleasing (yes - I know, but this is my only car at the moment).

Original box, mounting hardware, etc included. Photos coming soon.

Overall, really good looking radio. That is why I wanted it. If it doesn't sell in the next few weeks, I will keep it. I am trying just in case the right buyer is looking. I paid $418 all together. Asking $318 insured and shipped.

I have a Facebook friend who may want this ! I'll be in touch pinky...

* Retro *

Reactions: pinky

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.